AGREEMENT. These Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern your use of the Website, your receipt of any services through the Website, your participation in the affiliate program. These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between you and Frankin Technology Services LLC DBA LowerMyRx and impose legal obligations upon you. By accessing our Website, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be legally bound by them.
You accept these Terms and Conditions by accessing or using the Website in any manner, even if you do not create an account with the Website. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and of legal competence to enter into this agreement. If you are using the Website on behalf of your employer or a third party, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms and Conditions on behalf of your employer or that third party.
In addition, if you register as a user of any of the features of our Website, during the registration process (and from time to time as LowerMyRx may require) you will be prompted to click an "I Agree" to Terms and Conditions," "Submit" or similar button, which further confirms your agreement to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND AGREEMENT: You the AFFILIATE acknowledge and certify agreement to the following:
COMPANY, "FRANKLIN TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LLC DBA LowerMyRx" agrees to compensate AFFILIATE , as outlined in ADDENDUM A of this AGREEMENT, for each claim COMPANY receives compensation for (hereinafter referred to as 'CLAIM'), that is processed using AFFILIATE's CARDS. AFFILIATE acknowledges that they will NOT be paid for the CLAIMS that the COMPANY is not paid for, or that are reversed or charged back to the COMPANY, for any reason.
- AFFILIATE acknowledges that violation of any of these terms is basis for the immediate termination of AFFILIATE, at the COMPANY's sole discretion.
- AFFILIATE understands that CARDS offer a point-of-sale discount on prescriptions, and are NOT insurance, and should never be referred to as such in any communication, either verbally or in writing.
- AFFILIATE understands and agrees not to distribute CARDS or any marketing information to any customer anywhere on the grounds (inside or out) of any pharmacy.
- AFFILIATE understands that CARDS are to be given away free, and are never to be sold for any price on eBay or by any other method, to an end-user. AFFILIATE caught doing so will be terminated.
- CARDS are NOT to be distributed on private property, without prior written permission of property owner. This includes placing cards on cars in parking lots, or any other form of distribution on private property. You're not allowed to place or hang cards on USPS mail receptacles. You are not allowed to put cards on vehicles on public/private property.
- AFFILIATE understands that CARDS do not guarantee card holders discounts every time, and will not provide added discounts to drugs on already-discounted “drugs lists” (found in many pharmacies) or on other specially priced drugs offered by pharmacies.
- AFFILIATE agrees to NOT send unsolicited spam, including but not limited to email or junk faxes, as a method of promoting the LowerMyRx program, to anyone.
- AFFILIATE agrees to use pre-approved marketing materials (press releases, web ads, print, postcards, brochures, fliers, broadcast, etc.). Any AFFILIATE -produced marketing materials must be approved in writing, by COMPANY before material is used publicly.
- The parties agree that COMPANY shall pay AFFILIATE commissions on the processing fees that COMPANY actually receives in connection with Cards based on the usage thereof by Card holders at pharmacies (which shall be tracked by COMPANY), such terms and conditions as more fully described in ADDENDUM A, attached hereto and incorporated herein. Commission payments are made payable to AFFILIATE as shown on this AGREEMENT, and will be sent out by U.S. Mail or ACH, no later than forty-five (45) days following the end of the calendar month.
- Commission must total a minimum of fifty dollars ($50.00) to be issued.
- AFFILIATE acknowledges, that as an independent contractor, they are responsible for any and all marketing expenses, as well as any taxes on the compensation paid by the company to the AFFILIATE.
- AFFILIATE agrees to notify COMPANY of any contact information changes, including addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses.
- AFFILIATE agrees if the monies collected by COMPANY are substantially reduced due to circumstances beyond COMPANY’s control because of industry or government mandate, COMPANY reserves the right to adjust royalties on a pro-rata basis.
- AFFILIATE understands This AGREEMENT contains all the terms and conditions agreed upon by the parties and supersede all prior understandings, writings, proposals, representations, or communications, oral or written, of the parties hereto.
- Governing Law. The validity, enforceability, and interpretation of this Agreement shall be determined and governed by the internal laws of the State of New Jersey.
- AFFILIATE shall abide by all laws, policies, rules, standards, and regulations of the United States of America, the state of New Jersey, the jurisdiction they reside and/or do business, and their employer.
- AFFILIATE understands this agreement may be updated from time to time due to changes in technology, commission, rules/laws/regulations, and other reasons. AFFILIATE shall login to the affiliate area and check for updates to the affiliate agreement. The affiliate agreement can be found in the affiliate area along with the date of last update.
- AFFILIATE shall indemnify and hold harmless Franklin Technology Services LLC DBA LowerMyRx and each of its officers, directors, members, and employees, agents, affiliates and successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, damages, claims, suits, proceedings, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including, without limitation, settlement costs, interest, penalties, and reasonable attorneys fees and any reasonable legal or other expenses for investigation or defense of any actions or threatened actions) (collectively Damages) which may be imposed on, sustained, incurred or suffered by or served against that party.
- AFFILIATE is solely responsible for all actions taken by the affiliate and hereby release, relieve, indemnify and forever discharge Franklin Technology Services LLC dba LowerMyRx, its employees, agents, officers, trustees and representatives (in their official and individual capacities) from any and all liability whatsoever for any loss of or damage, including but not limited to any claims, demands, actions, causes of action, judgments, damages, expenses and costs, including attorneys fees, which arise out of, result from, occur during or are connected in any manner with participation in the LowerMyRx affiliate program.
- AFFILIATE shall not use the name LowerMyRx or any variation thereof in any domain name, website name, blog name, social media page/profile name without written authorization from Company.
- AFFILIATE shall not perform any direct or indirect marketing activities with any doctor, nurse, pharmacist or pharmacy technician or intern, any family member of any doctor, nurse, pharmacist or pharmacy technician or intern, or any person or entity acting by or through a doctor, nurse, pharmacist or pharmacy technician or intern, or any other employee of a hospital, medical practice or pharmacy, including, but not limited to, store visits, direct mailing, faxing or any other form of communication, providing discount cards, promotional brochures, or any other goods or services, e.g., pens, magnets, food and beverages to pharmacy personnel or pharmacy customers, or compensating / rewarding pharmacy employees for recruiting membership. Violation of this section will result in immediate termination of this Agreement at LowerMyRx’s sole discretion.
- AFFILIATE understands unsolicited communications to card requestee, dissemination of card request emails, dissemination of the requestee's name and/or address, any other use of the requestee's information other than sending a single LowerMyRx discount card is prohibited.
- AFFILIATE understands that CARDS shall not be used with other prescription discount cards or for prescriptions paid through a health plan or pharmacy benefits plan. If a member has health insurance or any other funded benefit such as medicare or medicaid, they can only use the program for certain prescriptions that are not covered by their plan.
- AFFILIATE herby represents, warrants, covenants and agrees that as of the acceptance of this agreement and during the term hereof, AFFILIATE is not a doctor, nurse, pharmacist or pharmacy technician or intern, or a family member of a doctor, nurse, pharmacist or pharmacy technician or intern, or (whether individually or by virtue of the beneficial ownership of AFFILIATE) acting by, through or on behalf of a doctor, nurse, pharmacist, pharmacy technician or intern, or any other employee of a hospital, medical practice or pharmacy.
- AFFILIATE acknowledges and agrees that AFFILIATE nor any other AFFILIATE Party (whether directly or indirectly) will solicit, entice, contract, hire or otherwise engage any doctor, nurse, pharmacist or pharmacy technician or intern, any family member of any doctor,
nurse, pharmacist or pharmacy technician or intern, or any person or entity acting by or through a doctor, nurse, pharmacist or pharmacy technician or intern, or any other employee of a hospital, medical practice or pharmacy (each, a “Prohibited Person”) to become a AFFILIATE of the COMPANY for which such Prohibited Person is entitled to receive (either directly or indirectly) remuneration of any kind, including, without limitation, any cash compensation or other payment or benefit of monetary value (collectively, “Prohibited Payments”), nor will AFFILIATE or any other AFFILIATE Party request the assignment to any Prohibited Person of any COMPANY group number. AFFILIATE acknowledges and agrees that it is AFFILIATE’s responsibility to ensure that no Prohibited Person has or will receive an COMPANY Program group number or any Prohibited Payments and shall implement such internal controls as is necessary to ensure the same. For the avoidance of doubt, AFFILIATE agrees and acknowledges that federal and state laws applicable to medical and prescription drug programs, such as anti-kickback statutes, may be deemed to apply, and that COMPANY shall not be responsible for any AFFILIATE Party’s compliance with those laws. AFFILIATE certifies that it is not a healthcare provider and that neither it nor any of its employees are Prohibited Persons.
- This Agreement may be modified or terminated at any time at the discretion of COMPANY with or without cause. If agreement is terminated with cause this may result in a forfeiture of all earned compensations.
- AFFILIATE shall not offer, sell, market, advertise or otherwise distribute the LowerMyRx prescription drug discount program within the state of Tennessee.
- This AGREEMENT shall not constitute or otherwise imply a joint venture, pooling arrangement, partnership or formal business organization of any kind. Both parties shall be considered independent contractors and neither party shall be considered, nor should ever represent themselves as an employee of the other. Under no circumstances shall employees of one party be deemed the employees of the other party.
- AFFILIATE shall be responsible for all damage and loss to LowerMyRx (Franklin Technology Services LLC) due to affiliates own actions, including but not limited to, any violation of these terms.
AFFILIATE shall be paid the compensation rates outlined below unless other rates are agreed to in writing.
|1 – 500 paid claims per month-
||Earn $1.25 per paid claim.
|501 – 1,000 paid claims per month-
||Earn $1.50 per paid claim.
|1,001 – 5,000 paid claims per month-
|| Earn $2.00 per paid claim.
|5,001+ paid claims per month-
|| Earn $2.50+ per paid claim.
|$0.55 override on your sub-affiliates.
THIS CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION AND COMPUTER ACCESS AGREEMENT (hereinafter “agreement”) is entered into with Franklin Technology Services LLC by the business associate or business associate’s employees (such person who is executing, and any business associate entity on behalf of which the person is executing, being hereinafter referred to as the “undersigned” or "you"). You agree to comply with all policies and procedures regarding acceptable use of information system and associated systems and reports.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND AGREEMENT: In by accessing the affiliate area and all associated data and reports, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
(1) As an individual who has been granted access rights to any data application and reports, you have a duty to protect the confidentiality of patient information. Therefore, any patient/prescriber information that you are exposed to within the course of his/her interactions, including patient information accessed through the electronic prescription record system, shall be treated as highly confidential. Patient/prescriber information should not be accessed by or disclosed to anyone whose current professional duties do not require such access.
(2) You shall not access, use or disclose patient/prescriber information in a manner that would violate State or Federal privacy laws, including but not limited to the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) Privacy and Security Rules (“HIPAA”) and the federal Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (the “HITECH Act”).
(3) Use of your username or password by anyone other than the undersigned is forbidden under any circumstances. You shall not disclose their username or password and will not write down or otherwise document this information so that it could be obtained or accessed by others. All access must be through such individual’s own username and password, and the you will not attempt to learn or access any information using another user’s credentials. If you learn or has reason to believe that others may know their username or password, it is the your obligation to immediately notify us. If you learn or has reason to believe that any person has made or attempted any unauthorized access to the electronic prescription record system, you must immediately report this information to us.
(4) When you access patient information through the electronic prescription record system, he/she will not allow any unauthorized person to view the patient information. When the undersigned leaves the physical vicinity of a device upon which he/she has logged onto the electronic prescription record system, the undersigned will ensure that he/she properly logs out or secures the system. The undersigned understands that they will be held accountable for all activities undertaken using their credentials if they fail to logoff or secure the computer system.
(5) You will ensure that appropriate security measures are implemented and maintained respecting any device utilized by the undersigned to access the electronic prescription record system. You agree that he/she will not cause or permit any patient information to be electronically downloaded, forwarded, saved (to CD’s, DVD’s, USB drives, portable hard drives, etc.) or otherwise stored on any such device (other than to the provider’s own electronic medical record of the patient). The undersigned will take all reasonable and practical measures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access to the electronic prescription record system through such PC, device or system. In addition, any patient information that is printed must be stored in a secure locked area when not in use and properly disposed of (shredded, not discarded in trash) when the paper copy is no longer needed.
Any breach of privacy or security that results from any act or omission may result in action against the offender. The security practices of business partners should be periodically reviewed to ensure that patient/prescriber information in their possession is adequately protected and properly disposed of when no longer needed, especially when the outsourced relationship has expired or been otherwise terminated.
Franklin Technology Services LLC DBA LowerMyRx (“LowerMyRx” or “we” or “us”) is committed to legal and ethical business practices and it takes compliance with healthcare laws very seriously. But it doesn’t stop with us. Compliance is everyone’s responsibility! To this end, we require all personnel, vendors, contractors, and partners to review the following summary of key compliance issues related to our business offerings:
LowerMyRx expects you to conduct yourself in an ethical and legal manner. It’s about doing the right thing!
Act fairly and honestly
Adhere to high ethical standards in all that you do Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and Report suspected violations:
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would prefer to make a confidential, anonymous report, you can use one of these reporting options:
2) Toll-Free Telephone:
Failure to follow all applicable healthcare laws and regulations can lead to serious consequences, including:
Contract termination Criminal penalties
Exclusion from participating in all Federal healthcare programs Civil monetary penalties
Prescription Drug Discount Cards and Programs
Prescription discount card services are highly regulated by state and federal governments, and our compliance with these laws is not only monitored by government regulators, but also by our customers, competitors, and the public at large. In other words, someone is always watching.
LowerMyRx expects its employees, vendors, contractors, and partners to comply with all laws and regulations governing prescription drug discount cards. This includes providing clear and consistent information to discount card members, with particular regard to the following points:
- LowerMyRx offers a prescription drug discount card, either branded or white-labeled with a Affiliate’s own branding, and in the form of a physical card, a mobile app, a downloadable card or other mutually agreed format (the “Program”). The Program is NOT a health insurance policy or a substitute for health
- The Program allows members to obtain discounts on prescription drugs and/or pharmaceutical products purchased through participating pharmacies. The member is responsible for all payments to pharmacies from whom he or she receives a prescription discount. LowerMyRx does not make payments to any pharmacy, pharmacy employee, or healthcare
- The price paid to the pharmacy is always the lesser of the LowerMyRx discounted price or the pharmacy’s retail price. If the pharmacy’s retail price is less than the LowerMyRx discounted price, there is no discount. Discounts are available only at pharmacies that participate with LowerMyRx. Participating pharmacies and all LowerMyRx pricing are subject to change without notice.
- The Program may not be used with other prescription drug discount cards or for prescriptions paid through a health plan or pharmacy benefit plan. If a member has health insurance or any other funded benefit such as Medicaid or Medicare, he or she can ONLY use the Program for certain prescriptions that are NOT covered by their
- LowerMyRx does not offer insurance of any
- LowerMyRx does not provide medical, dental, or other health-related
- The Program is offered to consumers free of
- LowerMyRx does not make payments to any pharmacy, pharmacy employee, or healthcare
Healthcare Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
The federal government and many state governments have adopted laws that prohibit conduct that can cause fraud, waste, and abuse in healthcare programs. Whether certain laws apply to a business arrangement or a product depends on the facts, by Franklin Technology Services LLC DBA LowerMyRx requires and expects its vendors, contractors, and partners to comply with these laws, consider the implications of them in all business dealings, and engage in ethical busines practices.
- Is an intentional act of deception, misrepresentation, or concealment in order to gain something of value
- Often involves billing for services that were never rendered or billing for services at a higher rate than is actually
- Is over-utilization of services and misuse of resources
- Is generally not considered to be caused by criminally negligent actions but rather by the misuse of resources
- Is the excessive or improper use of healthcare services or actions that are inconsistent with acceptable business and/or medical practice
- Refers to incidents that, although not considered fraudulent, may directly or indirectly cause financial
Laws Targeting Healthcare Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
To ensure appropriate business relationships, LowerMyRx requires its vendors, contractors, and partners to specifically refrain from the type of conduct prohibited by the following federal laws:
- The Anti-Kickback Statute makes it’s a criminal offense to knowingly offer or receive anything of value (e.g., money) to induce referrals of items or services payable by a federal healthcare program, such as Medicare or Medicaid. In some industries, it is acceptable to reward those who refer business to you. However, in the Federal healthcare programs, paying for referrals is a
- A violation of the Anti-Kickback Statute can occur if any one purpose of the arrangement is improper, even if other purposes exist that do not implicate the Anti-Kickback
- Violations of the Anti-Kickback Statute may be criminal or civil and are punishable by imprisonment, substantial fines, or both. Most states have adopted laws that mirror the Anti-Kickback Statute and apply outside of federal healthcare
Civil Monetary Penalties (CMP) Law
(a) Among other things, the CMP Law imposes civil fines on any person who offers or provides anything of value (e.g., money) to a Medicare or Medicaid beneficiary that is likely to influence the beneficiary’s selection of a particular provider or supplier for any item or service reimbursable by Medicare or Medicaid. Many states have adopted laws that mirror the CMP Law and apply outside of federal healthcare programs.
Healthcare Fraud Statute
- The Healthcare Fraud Statute makes it a criminal offense to knowingly and willfully execute a scheme to defraud a healthcare benefit program. Healthcare fraud is punishable by imprisonment up to 10 years. It is also subject to criminal fines of up to $250,000.
- Conviction under the statute does not require proof the violator had knowledge of the law or specific intent to violate the
How do you prevent fraud, waste and abuse?
- Look for suspicious activity
- Conduct yourself in an ethical manner
- Ensure accurate and timely data and billing
- Ensure coordination with other payers
- Know policies and procedures, standards of conduct, laws, regulations, and related guidance
- Verify all received information
- If you have questions or are concerned about potential compliance issues, reach out to our compliance team (email@example.com).
- If you would prefer to make a confidential, anonymous report, you can use one of these reporting options:
2. Toll-Free Telephone:
So . . . what CAN'T I do?
DON’T offer money, gifts, kickbacks, bribes or anything else of monetary value to doctors, nurses, pharmacists, pharmacy techs or interns, or other healthcare providers or pharmacy employees to promote LowerMyRx, the Program or any white-labeled service of LowerMyRx (or otherwise) or to enroll members in the Program or the LowerMyRx Program.
DON’T use ANY marketing materials that have not be pre-approved by LowerMyRx. That means web sites, physical cards, emails, faxes, flyers, text messages, apps or any other kind of marketing or solicitation materials you can think of.
DON’T use the trademarks, names, or logos of other businesses in your marketing materials unless you have the right (a license) to do so and unless your marketing materials have been approved by LowerMyRx.
DON’T imply or state that the Program is insurance coverage or a replacement for insurance. DON’T charge a fee for participation in the Program. The Program is free to consumers.
DON’T make any statements about the LowerMyRx Program that we have not expressly approved.
DON’T ignore compliance or think “Someone else is handling that.” Compliance is everyone’s responsibility, including yours.
So . . . what CAN I do?
DO engage in open and honest marketing efforts. Explain the value of doing business with the Program to offer prescription discounts.
DO communicate clearly regarding prescription drug discount cards and how the LowerMyRx program works.
DO report to LowerMyRx any instance in which you become aware of a pharmacist demanding or receiving money or anything of monetary value for agreeing to promote LowerMyRx, the Program or any competing managed pharmacy program.
DO take compliance seriously. Conduct yourself in an ethical and legal manner. Act fairly and honestly in all business dealings.
DO act in a manner that does not conflict with, contradict, or otherwise misrepresent LowerMyRx’s mission and vision.
DO ask questions! If you have questions or concerns, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Use, Information Security & Privacy
LowerMyRx expects its vendors, contractors, and partners to protect all data and information related to LowerMyRx’s business; and to comply with all applicable laws pertaining to the confidentiality, privacy, data security, and data use as set forth in our agreements.
LowerMyRx may conduct oversight of the services you perform to ensure that you are complying with the requirements explained in this Compliance Standards and applicable laws, rules, and regulations. LowerMyRx may periodically ask you to complete a self-assessment, survey, and/or attest to applicable policy, procedure and compliance requirements. LowerMyRx may also perform on-site audits or inspections of facilities, procedures, and records that relate to the services provided under your contractual agreement.
Reporting Compliance Concerns
Reporting compliance concerns is everyone’s responsibility. You play a vital part in preventing, detecting, and reporting potential noncompliance. Please report any suspected cases of noncompliance without fear of retaliation or retribution for reports made in good faith:
- Contact our Compliance Team: email@example.com
- To make a confidential, anonymous report, you can use one of these reporting options:
(b) Toll-Free Telephone:
I certify that I read and understood the information provided in these Compliance Standards (the “Standards”) and certify that I commit to complying with all the laws and requirements they set forth.
I understand that any violation of these Standards is a violation of the terms and conditions of my Agreement with Franklin Technology Services LLC DBA LowerMyRx, and could result in the enforcement of legal remedies against me, including, but not limited to, termination of my Agreement with LowerMyRx and the forfeiture of any amounts due thereunder. I further understand that a violation of these Standards may also subject me to federal and state civil and/or criminal culpability.
I also understand that no statement contained in these Standards creates any guarantee of continued contract or employment, or creates any obligations, contractual or otherwise, on the part of LowerMyRx. These Standards are not promissory and do not set terms or conditions of employment or create an employment contract.
I acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to comply with the above.
Franklin Technology Services LLC DBA LowerMyRx (“LowerMyRx”) and the undersigned Affiliate have a mutual desire to maintain effective compliance and ethics programs in support of the pharmacies who administer the prescription discount program provided by LowerMyRx (the “LowerMyRx Program”) and the patients who use these programs. As evidence of this commitment, LowerMyRx seeks to confirm the Affiliate’s efforts as a compliment to the contractual obligations between the parties (which remain in full force and effect and unmodified hereby).
For purposes of this attestation, Affiliate represents and warrants the following:
- The Affiliate, including any person or entity with whom the Affiliate has contracted in connection with the LowerMyRx Program (its “Contractors”), adheres to all applicable local, state, and federal rules and regulations, including, without limitation, those applicable to the LowerMyRx Program and their distribution thereof.
- The Affiliate will monitor its operations and those of all of its Contractors for any activities which may create conflict, disruption, or improper inducement or incentives that are inconsistent with the purpose and operations of the Program.
- The Affiliate will monitor its operations and those of its Contractors for any activities which may interfere with or jeopardize any relationship between LowerMyRx and any third parties, including eligible pharmacies in the LowerMyRx Program.
- Where the Affiliate enters into agreements with a pharmacy that utilize the LowerMyRx Program but creates other financial or reimbursement arrangements, the Affiliate shall immediately disclose such an arrangement to LowerMyRx.
- The Affiliate has a mechanism for receiving concerns, complaints or reports of misuse and a process for escalating issues to LowerMyRx where there is any impact on any claims or with respect to any pharmacy.
- The Affiliate has incorporated standards of this attestation into is Contractor agreements in a manner which represents substantially similar obligations by the Contractor.
- Where the Affiliate sanctions or otherwise alters its relationship with a Contractor due to compliance or ethics concerns, the Affiliate shall immediately notify LowerMyRx to the extent that such a relationship relates to or impacts the LowerMyRx Program in any way and where such action is not deemed confidential.
- Where the Affiliate is being sanctioned by any pharmacy or otherwise prohibited from conducting operations at any pharmacy due to compliance or ethics concerns, the Affiliate shall notify LowerMyRx immediately.
The Affiliate attests that it is upholding these compliance and ethics standards and that the Affiliate has disclosed applicable impacts to LowerMyRx.
By completing the registration process you acknowledge that you are digitally signing this document and affirm to have read, understand, and will abide by all terms of this agreement.
By logging into this website you further acknowledge that you are digitally signing this document and affirm to have read, understand, and will abide by all terms of this agreement.